Last modified by - 4 years ago
Less than a minute read

What should I do if my PSA is increased?

If you have an elevated PSA the first thing is to discuss this with your local doctor and be referred to a urologist. Your urologist will want to look at your previous PSA tests to determine the velocity or rate of change and take a detailed medical history including a digital prostate examination. Pursuant to this your urologist will recommend a multiparametric (mp) mri prostate exam if he/she still has ongoing concerns

Website design by Phancybox